Google Scholar is a resource that is available for you to find scholarly resources with the power of Google. It is a great place to search for articles before you request an Interlibrary Loan. If you are not able to find what you are looking for after searching Google Scholar, that is when when you can request an article to be sent to you through ILL. If you have questions about using Google Scholar or requesting Interlibrary Loans please contact the library.
If you are off campus and want to use Google Scholar you will need to update your settings to be able to access full text articles that are available at Everett Library. Listed below are the steps involved in updating your settings and performing a search.
1. Click on the three lines at the top left of the Google Scholar page2. Choose Settings.
3. On the left side of the page click on Library Links.
4. Type Queens University of Charlotte in the search box to access full text articles, click on the checked boxes below, and save.
5. Begin searching by typing your terms in the search box to produce results. For an advanced search, click on the three lines in the upper left again, and find Advanced Search. Articles that are listed that have PDF on the right side of the page are available to download.
6. If you are on campus the article that you choose will download automatically and if you are off campus you will need to authenticate your credentials by providing your Queens Email Username and Password for access.